Monday, November 1, 2010

About Medical Assistants salary in Pittsburgh, PA

Medical Assistants salary in Pittsburgh, PA ?
Hi. I'm currently on my way of graduating MA school, and I plan to work in Pittsburgh for the time being. I was asking if someone could tell me the entity that pays the best? I know that UPMC starts their MA's off at about $10.75 an hour. I've also heard though that West Penn pays more for their entry level position. Unfortunately, West Penn has no salary information available, I even called lol. Can anyone help with some insight? What is the highest paying entity for an entry level position in Pittsburgh? (On a side note, MA's are grossly underpaid. For all of the knowledge that we know.. from clinical to administrative.. it's sad. You have to crawl before you walk though.)
Health Care - -2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ma is a waste of career....try nursing!
Read more other entries :